Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed potato skins recipe. To cook stuffed potato skins you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Potato Skins:
- Take of baking potato.
- Provide of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Use of Jalapeño, chopped.
- You need of Bacon Lardons.
- Provide of mozzarella cheese, roughly pulled into small pieces.
- Provide of mature cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed Potato Skins:
- Pre-Heat an oven to 190°C / 170°C fan..
- Clean and dry you potato. Rub in salt and the place on a baking tray..
- Place in the oven for 1hour..
- Turn the potato over and return to the oven for another hour..
- Remove from the oven, slice in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl using a fork. Leave to cool..
- Add the jalapeño, coriander, lardons and mozzarella to the bowl and mix well..
- Scoop the mixture into the potato skins and compact until you cannot get any more in..
- Top the stuffing with the cheddar cheese. Place back into a preheated oven at 190°C / 170°C fan. Bad for 30mins..
If you find this Stuffed Potato Skins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.