Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini)
Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy rice croquettes (arancini). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy rice croquettes (arancini) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini):
- Prepare 700 grams of Cooked rice.
- Make ready 1 dash of Saffron.
- Make ready 30 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 10 grams of Butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 8 tbsp of Meat sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Panko (as needed).
- Make ready 1 of egg Beaten egg.
- Make ready 1 of Vegetable oil (as needed).
Instructions to make Easy Rice Croquettes (Arancini):
- As usual, cook the rice in a rice cooker..
- Add butter, parmesan cheese, and salt into the rice and mix lightly..
- Mix the egg yolks and saffron together, then add them to the rice. Mix everything together well..
- Transfer the mixed rice into a flat dish and let it cool down..
- Using 1 heaping tablespoon's worth of meat sauce as the filling, tightly roll up the rice just like you're making rice balls. Here's the link to the meat sauce recipe.
- Dredge the rice balls with beaten eggs and panko..
- Deep-fry in 180℃ oil until golden brown. Place them gently into the oil to avoid any spitting..
- Drain the oil well and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy rice croquettes (arancini) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!