Recipe of Favorite Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes)
Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, arancini di riso (rice croquettes). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have arancini di riso (rice croquettes) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes):
- Make ready 320 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- Make ready 2 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 40 grams of Natural cheese.
- Get 300 grams of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Cake flour・panko.
- Get 1 of Oil for deep-frying.
Instructions to make Arancini di Riso (Rice Croquettes):
- Dice the ham into 5 mm square pieces. Also dice the cheese into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Put the warm cooked rice into a bowl. Add the tomato sauce and mix until even. Also add the ham and continue to mix..
- Divide the mixture from Step 2 into sixths. Set it aside for the flavors to blend together..
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl. Prepare the cake flour and panko separately in their own bowls..
- With your hand, take 1/6 of the rice from Step 3. Press the cheese into the middle and squeeze to make a rice ball. Repeat to make 6 rice balls..
- As if making croquettes, dredge the rice balls with cake flour → beaten eggs → panko in this order..
- Pour in a decent amount of oil (for deep-frying) and heat until it's about 170℃. Place the dredged rice balls inside..
- Roll the balls around in the oil and deep-fry until they are golden brown. Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food arancini di riso (rice croquettes) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!