Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan gluten-free tofu omlette. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan gluten-free tofu omlette using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette:
- Take of Egg Mix.
- Get 2 packages of Soft Mori-Nu Tofu.
- Get 2 tbsp of Golden Flax Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Kavala Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Nutritional Yeast Flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken Seasoning (vegetarian).
- Prepare 4 oz of Soy Kaas Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of Omelette Fillings.
- Prepare 2 of Small White Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 5 of White Mushrooms.
- Get 7 of Green Olives.
- Make ready 2 of Chive Onions.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of Large Tomato.
Steps to make Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette:
- Lightly oil a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat pan on medium high. Be sure to have your own sufficiently hot and ready.
- Combine all egg mix ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Set egg mix aside and prepare your omelette fillings.
- Chop omelette fillings however you like, so they fit in the omelette.
- Pour your egg mix into your pre-heated pan, about half an inch thick.
- In another pan, combine your omelette fillings in another pan set to high. Leave out tomatoes from pan for now.
- Your egg mix will be ready to flip when the edges are golden brown. Flip carefully with a large spatula.
- Add fillings to your omelette, and allow the other side to cook a bit.
- Once cooked, remove omelette carefully and fold over once you place it on the plate.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan gluten-free tofu omlette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!