Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings recipe. To cook blam-o! pressure cooked chicken & dumplings you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings:
- Provide of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken breast (4 to 5 large skinless/fat free chicken breast) cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Prepare 1 medium of White Onion, diced into small pieces.
- You need 3 each of Celery Stalks, both ends trimmed, diced into small pieces.
- Use 1 large of Half Anaheim pepper, (slowly roasted, skin peeled, seeds removed), diced into small pieces.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of of fresh garlic, minced (1 to 2 Cloves).
- Prepare 32 oz of box of Swanson 100% natural 99% fat free Chicken Broth.
- Take 10 1/2 oz of can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs.
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz of can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of Rubbed Sage, crushed.
- Use 1 dash of of Basil Leaves, crushed.
- Take 1 dash of of Thyme Leaves, crushed.
- Take 1 dash of of Rosemary Leaves, crushed.
- Use 1 dash of of Ground Ginger.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Peppercorn Medley.
- Use of Fresh Ground Garlic Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Dumplings.
- Get 2 cup of Bisquick mix, regular.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Whole Milk.
- Take pinch of of Ground Parsley.
- You need pinch of of Ground Garlic.
Steps to make BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings:
- Prep Time: 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience/ingredients. Cook Time: 27 minutes including the dumplings. There are two main sequences to this meal. One for the Chicken Soup and one for the Dumplings. * NOTE: If you do not have access to a Pressure Cooker, you may substitute for a 6 quart Crock Pot – and increase the cooking time to approximately 6 hours on high. If using frozen chicken breast increase cooking time to approximately 8 hours for crock pot and 25 minutes for high pressure cooker..
- Add all the "Chicken Soup" ingredients to a 6 quart Pressure Cooker and give it a few good stirs. * NOTE: do Not add any water, the 32 ounces of broth will be substituting the water..
- I used an Electric Pressure Cooker. Set the Heat to High Pressure and Timing to 17 Minutes. You will need to lock the lid and set it up for High Pressure following your Pressure Cooker's Safety Guidelines. It should take about 2 minutes to pressurize leaving you a full 15 minutes to cook under High Pressure..
- When finished cooking, slowly release the pressure using the Quick Release function following your pressure cooker's safety measures. This sequence is now finished. * NOTE: now is a perfect time for a taste test to modify your seasonings if needed. Also check the tenderness of the chicken if you were using frozen chicken. An additional 3 to 5 minutes of high pressure cooking may be necessary..
- Switch the pressure cooker to "Steam" Mode or "High" Heat. Leave the lid on but allow the pressure to escape through the "Steam Vents", as we do Not want to allow the pressure to build up. * NOTE: Cooking dough under high pressure will cause the biscuits to "Foam" and clog the vents, an obvious safety concern..
- Now for the second and final part, the Dumplings. First Mix all the Dry Ingredients in a medium glass bowl. After the dry ingredients are mixed in, add the Whole Milk while folding/stirring with a large metal spoon until thoroughly mixed. * NOTE: you may substitute by simply using your favorite brand of canned biscuits..
- By now the fragrant chicken soup should be boiling or very close to a low boil. If not double check your settings as it needs to be boiling hot to cook the dough properly, otherwise it will come out uncooked in the center. Carefully "Drop" large sized balls of the dough into the Pressure Cooker and cover with the lid. Again allowing the steam to safely escape. Cook for 10 minutes on High Heat with the lid on. After 10 minutes your meal is ready to serve. Enjoy..
Place the chicken on your pressure cooker's wire rack inside the pot. Melt the remaining compound butter and brush half of it over the chicken. Heat oil in the pressure cooker to shimmering. Flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves. This is a meal that is very diabetic friendly.
If you find this BLaM-O! Pressure Cooked Chicken & Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.