Naples Style Rice Croquettes (Arancini).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, naples style rice croquettes (arancini). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Naples Style Rice Croquettes (Arancini) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Naples Style Rice Croquettes (Arancini) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have naples style rice croquettes (arancini) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Naples Style Rice Croquettes (Arancini):
- Make ready 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Get 50 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 4 of Green beans.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Make ready 1/4 of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1 slice of Easy melting cheese.
- Take 1 of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Panko.
- Make ready 200 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 of Bay leaf.
Instructions to make Naples Style Rice Croquettes (Arancini):
- Mince onion, carrot and green bean into 5mm cubes..
- Heat a pan with olive oil and saute the chicken and the vegetables..
- Dissolve the soup stock cube in 50ml hot water. Add the half of soup stock to the pan..
- Add the rice. Add tomato ketchup and white wine, and season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer to a bowl and let it rest in the refrigerator for a while..
- Slowly heat a pan with sliced garlic and olive oil over low heat..
- Add the canned tomato, the rest of the soup stock (the remaining from step 3), bay leaf, and simmer. Season with salt and pepper..
- Make round rice balls with the rice from step 5. Tear the cheese and stuff in the center of the rice ball..
- Coat it in the order of flour, egg, and panko..
- Put in the oil slowly one by one. The inside is already cooked so deep fry on high heat to brown..
- When the surface is golden brown, transfer to a serving plate..
- Pour on the sauce from Step 7 and it's done!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food naples style rice croquettes (arancini) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!