Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken with pineapple sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken with pineapple sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with pineapple sauce recipe. To make chicken with pineapple sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with pineapple sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get of Juice of 1 lime.
- Provide 6 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Take 1-398 ml of can pineapple rings.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of pinky-sized nub ginger, minced.
- Take 1 of large shallot, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of birds-eye chili, de-seeded and finely chopped.
- Use 2 cups of pure unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut palm sugar.
- Use 1 handful of fresh mint, chopped.
Steps to make Chicken with pineapple sauce:
- In a large bowl, combine the fish sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, and the lime juice. Add several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper and the chicken thighs. Cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate..
- Lay the pineapple rings out on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve the juice from the can..
- Put a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Shake the marinade off the chicken thighs and put them in the pan, skin-side down. Let them fry gently for 20 minutes, until the skin is deep brown. Flip the chicken over and let fry for 10 minutes on the other side. Remove the chicken to a plate..
- Lay the pineapple rings into the pan. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, then gently flip them over. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes again, then remove them from the pan..
- Add a splash of veg oil to the pan and turn the heat up to medium-high. Once hot, add the garlic, ginger, shallot and chili. Saute for 1 minute, then add the pineapple juice (including the juice from the can). Stir in the remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce and the palm sugar. Lay the chicken thighs into the sauce, skin-side up. Let simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced by two-thirds. Serve with the pineapple slices over rice, with a sprinkle of mint..
Remove the cinnamon stick and bay. Combine the pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, pineapple, sugar, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat; cook until I had a fresh pineapple in the fridge so I used that instead of canned. I served this sauce with chicken tenders that were breaded with panko bread. Greek Chicken Skewers with Yogurt Sauce (Chicken Souvlaki). Rosemary Chicken Skewers with Berry Sauce.
If you find this Chicken with pineapple sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.