Recipe of Award-winning Dessert Arancini
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dessert arancini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dessert Arancini is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dessert Arancini is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dessert arancini using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dessert Arancini:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of leftover rice pudding.
- Make ready 6 small of flat-bottom chocolates (Walker's of London, Reese's Mini peanut butter cups, Hershey's kisses…there are so many possibities!.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies, crushed.
- Get 1 of oil for frying, whichever oil you would prefer to use to deep fry at 170C, eg groundnut, vegetable/rapeseed oil, coconut oil or sunflower oil are all suitable.
Steps to make Dessert Arancini:
- Put two chocolates together, flat sides together..
- With wet hands (have a bowl of water to hand) take a ball of cold rice pudding, and place the chocolates in the middle.
- Make the rice pudding into a ball around the chocolate, completely encasing it.
- Roll the ball of rice pudding through the crushed Rice Krispies, pressing the crumbs onto the ball.
- Repeat until all three are done and set aside.
- Carefully place the balls into a deep fryer heated to 170C and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully remove them from the oil, allow to drain, then set them on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil..
- While still hot, serve one per person with a good scoop of plain vanilla ice cream. The chocolate inside should be melty and the rice pudding should be warm and comforting… Oh my!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dessert arancini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!