Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli recipe. To cook asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Take of Orange Chicken.
- Use of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Take of water.
- Get of orange juice.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Get of orange zest.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Use of garlic (grated).
- Provide of fresh ginger root (grated).
- You need of minced green onion.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Get of sesame oil.
- Get of Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
- Take of brocoli florets.
- Use of garlic.
- Take of whole habanero pepper.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat..
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on all sides. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover..
- Wipe out the skillet, and add the reserved sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Corsely chop the garlic clove. Remove seeds for the habanero pepper and corsely chop. Crush together the garlic and habanero thoroughly..
- Heat oil in skillet and fry crushed garlic and habanero until the edges of the garlic begins to get brown. Add the brocoli and stir, add water, salt and cover. Let simmer until tender..
- Serve with Asian style sticky rice and enjoy..
- Be careful when frying garlic and hananero as the aroma is very pungent..
- If you are not use to spicey food begin with only 1/2 or 1/4 of an habanero. I am from Belize and we are use to very spicy foods..
If you find this Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.