Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Turkish style casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Turkish style casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy turkish style casserole recipe. To make easy turkish style casserole you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Turkish style casserole:
- Use 1 of whole chicken or 4 chicken breasts.
- Use 200 mls of hot water from the kettle.
- Provide 2-3 of large potatoes sliced.
- Provide 4 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare of Green peppers to garnish on top.
- Prepare of Tomato paste – 1 soup spoon.
- Prepare of Herbs.
- Provide of Basil.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Red chilli flakes.
- Take of Sweet paprika powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Easy Turkish style casserole:
- Cut whole chicken into sections or use breasts. Make scores in the chickens (small slices) so that herbs can get inside..
- In a bowl mix all the herbs evenly then add your chicken. Massage all the herbs into chickens for a good few minutes..
- Whilst your chickens are absorbing flavours, slice your tomatoes and potatoes. Leave your green peppers whole..
- Put a spoon of olive oil on a oven tray and brush it all over the base..
- Start adding your potatoes layer by layer. On top of that add your tomatoes evenly..
- In a cup or mug add 200mls of boiled water with your tomato paste and stir until tomato paste is completely melted into the liquid..
- Pre- heat your oven to 230c..
- Add your chickens evenly spread over your potatoes then sprinkle any of the leftover herbs over the potatoes and tomatoes..
- Pour the tomato mix over your chickens and make sure that it's covering your potatoes. Add more water if you need to at this stage..
- Lastly add your peppers. They will burn some but they are meant to. It adds to the flavours ! Put the oven dish at the centre of the oven and leave on 230 c for the first 20 mins. Then reduce the heat to 190c. Keep cooking until it's all cooked. Turn your chickens half way through your timing..
- Afiyet olsun! ❤️.
If you find this Easy Turkish style casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.