Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to extra fluffy banana pancakes recipe. You can cook extra fluffy banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- Get of large very ripe bananas.
- Use of large eggs.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Provide of unsalted butter – melted.
- Provide of milk.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Take of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
Instructions to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined..
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients..
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes..
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do)..
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet..
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning..
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!.
If you find this Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.