Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pineapple recipe. To cook chicken and pineapple you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Pineapple:
- Take 1/2 of a chicken cut into pieces.
- Take 1 TBS of salt.
- Get of Water.
- Take of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 TBS of sugar.
- Take 1/2 TBS of salt.
- Provide 2/3 cup of water.
- Provide 3 TBS of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 TBS of grated ginger.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic coarsely minced.
- Use 1/4 of of green bell pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of of red bell pepper.
- Take 1/8 of of a pineapple.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion.
- Get 2 TBS of sugar.
Instructions to make Chicken and Pineapple:
- Put enough water in the frying pan to boil chicken. When water is boiled, add 1TBS of salt. Put chicken in and cook for 2 minutes. Drain chicken. Discard the water..
- Put pan back on high heat. Put some oil, add chicken, 1/2 TBS of salt, 1/2 TBS of sugar, ginger and garlic. Mix chicken and seasoning well. Pour in 2/3 cup of water. Cover lid and cook chicken for about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut onion, bell peppers and pineapple into cubes..
- When only about 3 TBS left from the 2/3 cup of water, make a well for soy sauce. Pour soy sauce in, wait till bubbling, mix well with all other ingredients..
- Stir well. When the soy sauce is reduced to about 1/3, add the 2 TBS of sugar. Mix well. Turn off heat. Ready to be served..
- The pineapple gives a special touch to the sweetness of the dish. They taste good by themselves too..
Add the sauce and stir to combine. In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the pineapple, soy sauce, garlic salt and ginger. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Pour half of the sauce over chicken.
If you find this Chicken and Pineapple recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply