Chapati Schezwan lolipop.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chapati schezwan lolipop. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chapati Schezwan lolipop is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chapati Schezwan lolipop is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chapati schezwan lolipop using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chapati Schezwan lolipop:
- Take 4 of Leftover chapati.
- Make ready 1 bowl of Mixed Chopped Veggie.
- Take 1 tbsp of Pav Bhaji masala.
- Get 3 of Boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Schezwan Chutney.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Sooji.
- Make ready 4 of lollipop sticks.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Refined oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Chapati Schezwan lolipop:
- Take 4 leftover Chapati and toast 1 by 1 on the Tava & churn in the blender and make a powder form just like bread crumbs..
- Take a mixing bowl add Roti crumbs, mashed potatoes, vegetables and mix it then add Schezwan Chutney, salt, Pav bhaji masala and all the dry masala. Take a lollipop stick to arrange chapati mixture over it with the help of wet hand..
- Coat with Sooji and deep-fry all the Lollipops. Served with Hot Masala tea..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chapati schezwan lolipop recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!