Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe. To make banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed):
- Prepare 2 of ripe large bananas.
- Provide 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla liquid.
- Provide 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Use 100 gr of sultanas.
- Take 100 gr of walnuts (lightly crushed).
- Get 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Get of Margarine.
Instructions to make Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed):
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside..
- Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl..
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork..
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well..
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well..
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well..
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well..
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well..
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden..
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin..
If you find this Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.