Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, batata puri. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Batata Puri is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Batata Puri is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have batata puri using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Batata Puri:
- Get 200 gm of Maida.
- Make ready As needed of Khajur Mirch Chutney.
- Take as needed of Imli chutney.
- Get 2 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Beet Root.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped green coriander.
- Prepare As needed of Sev bhujia.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Make ready as needed of Chat masala.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Take as needed of Black salt.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Take 2 of boiled potato chopped.
- Take 3 spoon of fried peanuts.
Steps to make Batata Puri:
- Take maida in a bowl. Add 3-4 spoon oil & salt as needed and knead with water. Make dough and roll it as long size roti. For batata, cut the roll with cookies cutter. Keep it aside for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the row batata on medium flame. Batata is ready..
- Cut all the vegetable as shown in photo..
- Prepare Khajur Chutney & Imli Chutney..
- Keep 6-7 batata in a plate and spread over Khajur, Imli chutney and pieces of boiled potatoes..
- Put mixture of onion, carrot, beet rootand choppws tomato over batata.Again spread over both chatny and sprinkle salt, black salt,chat masala and lemon juice. Finally put Peanuts, chopped green coriander and Sev bhujia..
- Batata puri is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food batata puri recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!