Slower Cooker Green Beans.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slower cooker green beans. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slower Cooker Green Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slower Cooker Green Beans is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slower cooker green beans using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slower Cooker Green Beans:
- Prepare of Cans of Green Beans or (fresh Green Beans).
- Make ready of uncooked bacon.
- Take of Onions chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of butter.
Instructions to make Slower Cooker Green Beans:
- If using Fresh Green Beans destring and clean Green Beans..
- Put Green Beans (fresh or canned)(Do not drain Green Beans if using canned) in Slow Cooker. Add salt, pepper, onions, Bacon, and butter. If using Fresh green beans add 2 Cups of water..
- Cover and cook on High for 2 Hours..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slower cooker green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!