Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy asian rice bowl with chicken recipe. To make spicy asian rice bowl with chicken you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken:
- Use of Rapeseed oil (or other oil suitable for medium-high temp).
- Provide of cooked brown basmati rice (better if it's a day old).
- Prepare of diced cooked chicken.
- Get of medium onion – diced (I used a red onion).
- You need of red pepper – diced.
- Provide of green pepper – diced.
- Get of baby sugar snap peas.
- You need of eggs.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Get of shaoxing rice wine.
- Get of mild chilli powder (adjust to suit your preference).
- Prepare of Salt & fresh ground pepper.
Steps to make Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken:
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Add diced onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add peppers. Cook for another 3 mins or so and add the sugar snaps, along with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook for 2 mins..
- Add cooked chicken, mix in and cook for a couple of minutes..
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and shaoxing rice wine together in a separate bowl. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add as much of the soy/sesame oil /shaoxing mix as desired and stir to combine..
- Add the rice to the pan with the chicken and vegetables and mix in well. Sprinkle chilli powder and mix. Turn heat to medium..
- In a separate pan, heat some oil and when hot, add one egg. Fry until cooked, with a runny yolk (or however you prefer). When cooked, remove to a plate and repeat with second egg..
- Mix everything together. Taste for additional seasonings and add additional soy/sesame oil/shaoxing rice wine if needed. Spoon into 2 bowls and top each with a fried egg..
If you find this Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.