Shahi paratha of potato. I learned this Mughlai paratha from my mom, It is spicy, delicious and stuffed with potato and paneer filling. Spread the tomato ketchup, and make a cut mark in the center dividing paratha in two equal pieces. Homemade recipe for Shahi paratha's U can serve these paratha's wid any gravy or tikka's Now make ur shahi paratha at home and enjoy!!
It is spreading fast and getting popular in other parts of the world. The name derived from the words parat and atta which literally means layers of cooked dough. It is normally eaten as a breakfast or as a.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shahi paratha of potato. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shahi paratha of potato is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shahi paratha of potato is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
I learned this Mughlai paratha from my mom, It is spicy, delicious and stuffed with potato and paneer filling. Spread the tomato ketchup, and make a cut mark in the center dividing paratha in two equal pieces. Homemade recipe for Shahi paratha's U can serve these paratha's wid any gravy or tikka's Now make ur shahi paratha at home and enjoy!!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shahi paratha of potato using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi paratha of potato:
- Take For of potato halwa.
- Make ready 2-3 of Potatoes medium sized.
- Get 50 gms of sugar.
- Make ready 50 ml of ghee.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew nut powder.
- Prepare For of paratha.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Wheat flour.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 10 ml of ghee.
- Take 10 gms of paste of rice flour.
Sweet Potato Paratha or Shakarkand (shakarkandi) paratha is easy and quick paratha made with mashed sweet potato and wheat flour. MIXED VEGETABLE PARATHA RECIPE – Vegetable Paratha Recipe – Stuffed Paratha — Spiceindiaonline. Methi Poori and Potato Masala.a Classic Combo!! Poori is really a big fare at home as I make it very rare Naan Recipe on tawa.
Instructions to make Shahi paratha of potato:
- Wash the potatoes clean.Keep it in the cooker to boil. After boiling remove it's peel Now smash it completely Add almond powder, cashew nut powder, cardamom powder & mix it properly. Keep the pan on the gas pour oil in it, add mixed potatoes & sugar in it & stir it continuously to make a good dough..
- How to make parathas? Take given an amount of wheat flour in the thali add a pinch of salt in it, now add enough water in it, knead it properly to make it's nice dough by applying oil on it..
- Now make the potatoes mixture properly to add in the dough of wheat flour.Add a small amount of dough in it & roll it roundly.Make it's Shahi paratha. Shake it slowly so that it could become smooth.Serve it with ghee..
Enjoy naan with dal makhani and shahi paneer. Extremely popular with North Indians, these Aaloo Paratha are best eaten with chilled yogurt and your favorite pickle or chutney. Now take a tablespoon-full of the potato mix and spoon it into the center of the circle you just made. Slowly lift the edges and bring together in the center to form a pouch. Roti, Naan, Bread, Paratha Urdu Recipes By Famous Chefs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shahi paratha of potato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!