Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start with replacing the bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & bok choy ramen soup recipe. You can cook beef & bok choy ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- Take of servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles.
- Prepare of thinly sliced Beef.
- Provide of Bok Choy *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Use of Stock of your choice *OR 600ml Water & 2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Take of Sesame Oil *for flavour.
- Get of Salt & White Pepper.
- You need of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 tablespoons Water.
- Get of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- Heat Stock (OR Water & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder) in a saucepan. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Sesame Oil, and bring to the boil..
- Add thinly sliced Beef to the soup and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Bok Choy. When Bok Choy is cooked, season with Salt & White Pepper as required. Mix Potato Starch Flour mixture and gradually add it to the simmering soup. Cook until the soup thickens..
- Meanwhile, cook Ramen Noodles (OR Chinese Egg Noodles) as instructed, drain well and place in the serving bowls. Cover with the thickened soup, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately..
Use mince for cottage pie, stewing cuts for one-pots like beef stroganoff and fillets or sirloins for a Sunday roast.
If you find this Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.