Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken stir fry recipe. To cook pineapple chicken stir fry you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry:
- Prepare 1 1/4 pounds of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of large red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 6 of green onions cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger root.
- Get 1 cup of Pace Citrus Pineapple Salsa.
Steps to make Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry:
- Season the chicken with the salt..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add the pepper and green onions and stir fry for 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the ginger and stir fry for 30 seconds. Remove the vegetables from the skillet..
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the chicken and stir fry for 7 minutes or until cooked through. Return the vegetables to the skillet. Stir in the salsa and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling..
If you find this Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.