Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Pineapple chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Pineapple chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled pineapple chicken recipe. To cook grilled pineapple chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Pineapple chicken:
- You need 22 pounds of chicken legs and thighs.
- Get 20 ounces of crushed pineapple and its juices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground sage.
- You need 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
Instructions to make Grilled Pineapple chicken:
- Mix all the spices and sugar rub on each piece of chicken. Cover both sides..
- Put into zip lock bags add the crushed pineapple. Squeeze all the air out of the bags put into the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat grill. I used charcoal and oak wood..
- Grill the chicken turning till done. If too thick finish in oven about 400° Fahrenheit till done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Pineapple chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply