Crockpot Green Bean casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot green bean casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Green Bean casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot green bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Green Bean casserole:
- Prepare 3 cans of green beans drained.
- Take 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- Get of Mushrooms (optional).
- Make ready of French fried Onions for the top.
- Take of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Steps to make Crockpot Green Bean casserole:
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!