Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Light Tomato Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Light Tomato Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and light tomato hot pot recipe. You can have easy and light tomato hot pot using 32 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Light Tomato Hot Pot:
- You need of Soup.
- Provide 2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 800 ml of Water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 3 of Soup stock cubes (consomme, etc).
- Provide 1 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- You need 2 clove of Grated garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 dash of Basil (powdered).
- Prepare of Ingredients (your favourite ingredients).
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of pack King oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Broccoli.
- Provide 1 1/2 of bags Wiener sausages.
- Get 2 of Eggplants.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need of Pasta to finish.
- Take 300 grams of Cooked pasta.
- Take 150 grams of Easy melting cheese.
- You need of Risotto to finish.
- Use 3 of bowls Plain cooked rice.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 150 grams of Easy melting cheese.
Instructions to make Easy and Light Tomato Hot Pot:
- Prepare the vegetables. Cut the potatoes into 5 mm slices, and separate the broccoli into florets. Parboil both until they are a bit firm..
- Chop the vegetables to your liking. E.g. cabbage (roughly chopped), onions (wedges), mushrooms (small clumps), carrot (5 mm slices)..
- Add all the soup ingredients into a pot..
- Add carrot, and turn on the heat. When it starts to boil, add the onions as well..
- Simmer for 2 ~ 3 minutes, and add the cabbage, and mushrooms..
- When cooked through, add the remaining ingredients. When the colour of the meat has changed, it's done..
- Make pasta or risotto, whichever you like to finish..
- If the soup is reduced, add hot water, consomme powder, ketchup, salt and pepper, and adjust the flavour..
- I made pasta this time..
- It was also tasty to add the eggplants and spinach..
- Roughly chop the eggplants and briefly sauté with olive oil in advance. Parboil the spinach..
- I made risotto this time..
It's light and tasty and it's also one of the few times I cook with tomatoes. Feel free to add other seafood such as scallops or calamari rings. Easy Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup recipe that can be made in any pressure cooker. Vegetarian Hot Pot, light and delightful 素食火锅，清淡好吃 (中文字幕）. Chinese hot pot is great for friends and family.
If you find this Easy and Light Tomato Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.