Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken recipe. You can have pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Use 3 of shallots (minced).
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 100 grams of boneless chicken breast cut in bite size pieces (marinated).
- Prepare 6 of Jumbo Shrimp or prawns (peeled).
- Provide 350 grams of cooked basmati or jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 of whole pineapple (100 grams aprox of its flesh).
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dried raisins (I prefer golden).
- Get 1 of cilantro for garnish.
- You need of Marinate sauce for chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder.
Instructions to make Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Marinate cut chicken with sauce and leave standing 30 minutes.
- Slice pineapple in half and carve flesh out, aprox 100 grams of the flesh (or about half of its total is used in the rice, the rest can be put away).
- Hear oil and butter in wok, stir fry shallot and garlic for about 30 seconds, then add chicken (save marinate) cook until well done, then add prawns and cook until pink..
- Add the precooked rice and rest of marinade until sticky, mixing chicken and shrimp as well as shallots into the mix..
- Add pineapple, roasted cashew nuts, raisins and stir (2-3 minutes). Serve into each half of sliced pineapple and garnish with cilantro..
This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed I made this with Chicken tonight and the taste was very good. Mine was very liquidy I think from the. Thai Pineapple Fried Cauliflower "Rice" with Chicken Everyday Maven. Thai Rice with Black Trumpet Mushrooms and Chicken Recetas del Señor Señor. Wok fried rice with soy sauce, eggs, chicken, shrimp, pineapples and cashews and vegetables.
If you find this Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply