Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Orange Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Orange Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple orange chicken recipe. To make pineapple orange chicken you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Orange Chicken:
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/3 cup of orange marmalade.
Steps to make Pineapple Orange Chicken:
- In a bowl combine cornstarch, garlic powder, pepper and chicken. Toss to cover chicken..
- In a seperate bowl, combine soy sauce, orange juice, pineapple juice, ground ginger, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and cornstarch. Set aside..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir fry chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown, about 7-10 mins. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add red peppers and garlic to hot skillet and stir fry until peppers are tender crisp, about 3 mins..
- Add soy sauce-juice mixture and orange marmalade. Once sauce slightly thickens, return chicken and any juice aquired on the plate back to the skillet and toss in sauce..
- Toss in pineapple and simmer 1 minute longer to heat through pineapple. Serve with white rice if desired..
If you find this Pineapple Orange Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.