Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oven roasted green beans with garlic oyster sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven roasted green beans with garlic oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce:
- Make ready 1 pound of green beans washed, dried, stems removed.
- Make ready 1.5 Tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of honey (you can also use agave syrup or plain sugar in the same ratio).
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of water.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic Oyster Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C..
- On a sheet pan or baking sheet, toss the green beans with the 1.5 Tablespoons oil to thoroughly coat each green bean and spread evenly in a single layer..
- Roast green beans for 8 minutes on middle rack of oven. While you're waiting, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix thoroughly..
- After 8 minutes, take the beans out of the oven, pour the sauce over them, and gently stir to coat. Make sure to put the beans back in a single layer..
- Put the beans back on the top rack of the oven and roast another 4 minutes..
- Serve beans on a platter with the remaining sauce drizzled on top. Toasted sesame seeds are a great garnish for the dish if you've got them..
- Enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven roasted green beans with garlic oyster sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!