Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken recipe. To make pineapple chicken you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple chicken:
- You need of chicken and sauce.
- Get 6 large of chicken breast slice in half longways.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of chopped pineapple.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Michiu Chinese rice wine omit if you don't use wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Heinz ketchup.
- Provide of thickener.
- Take 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Use 1/2 cup of water as needed.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Pineapple chicken:
- Heat a pan add oil add the chicken cover the bottom of pan cook 5 minutes covered.
- Turn chicken add garlic and salt cover cook 7 minutes.
- Add pineapple, pineapple juice, vinegar and wine if you use it.
- Cover cook for 5 minutes boiling.
- Mix pineapple juice and cornstarch well together remove the chicken and add cornstarch solution stirring constantly add water if to thick.
- Add chicken back coating chicken throughly let sit 4 minutes sere hope you enjoy.
- Sere with rice if you like.
Top with lemony yogurt sauce for an easy These Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs are not only kid friendly, but adults will love them, too. Pineapple-Pecan Chicken Salad ~ This refreshingly tasty chicken salad may just be the perfect chicken salad for summer. Juicy chicken prepared with pineapples in a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce! If you've never combined pineapples, barbecue sauce, and chicken in one baking dish, THIS is your time! Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken that is full of flavor and chunks of juicy chicken, pineapple, peppers and onions.
If you find this Pineapple chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.