Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gomoku Chirashizushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gomoku Chirashizushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gomoku chirashizushi recipe. You can have gomoku chirashizushi using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gomoku Chirashizushi:
- Provide of [Toppings].
- Get of (approximately 70 g) carrot.
- Prepare of dried shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare of lotus root.
- Use of deep fried tofu.
- Take of koya tofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- Get of Dashi : (A).
- Prepare of soy sauce: (A).
- You need of sugar: (A).
- Provide of Liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms: (A).
- Use of mirin: (A).
- Take of Sake: (A).
- Get of egg with 1 tbsp starch dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- Take of Sakura denbu (mashed and seasoned fish with white flesh, optional).
- Provide of boiled prawn.
- Prepare of Snow peas: Adjust to suit your needs (boiled, optional).
- You need of [Sushi Rice].
- Provide of uncooked rice.
- Get of water.
- Provide of vinegar.
- Provide of sugar.
- Use of salt.
Instructions to make Gomoku Chirashizushi:
- [Ingredients and toppings] Slice boiled prawns into halves..
- Soak shiitake mushrooms and freeze-dried tofu to reconstitute them. If you have a microwave oven, microwave shiitake mushrooms and water for 3 minutes and leave them 15 minutes at room temperature..
- Cut a carrot and some freeze-dried tofu into thin strips. Slice shiitake mushrooms. Slice lotus root into quarter circles. Soak the lotus root in vinegared water to remove bitterness. Then drain the vinegared water..
- Keep 50 mL of the liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms..
- Put [*A] in a pot and add carrot, shiitake mushrooms, freeze-dried tofu, lotus roots and deep-fried tofu in the pot. Boil down over medium heat while sometimes mixing..
- Beat the eggs. Heat a frying pan. Grease it with a few drops oil. Spread the beaten egg over the pan and cook over medium-high heat. Slice the cooked egg into thin strips..
- [Sushi rice] Prepare warm rice. To learn how to cook warm rice, check this page..
- Dissolve sugar and salt in vinegar and add to the warm rice. Mix them gently..
- Add the simmered ingredients to the rice and mix them gently..
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle sliced egg and denbu. Sprinkle boiled snow peas and prawns..
If you find this Gomoku Chirashizushi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.