Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey Pineapple Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Pineapple Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Pineapple Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey pineapple chicken recipe. You can cook honey pineapple chicken using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Pineapple Chicken:
- Use 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper, sliced into rings 1/4 in thick.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated ginger root (or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder).
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz pineapple chunks, in 100% juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce, low sodium.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Ancho chili powder.
- Take 2 of eggs beaten.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Honey Pineapple Chicken:
- In a small bowl stir together red pepper flakes, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, water and pineapple (juice and all). Set aside..
- In pie pan mix together flour, paprika, salt, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne paper and Ancho chili powder..
- In another pie pan beat the eggs until smooth and then mix in milk..
- Slice chicken in Half so you have two thin beast fillets, then cut in half lengthwise. You should have 8 chicken strips..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot but not smoking..
- Working with four chicken strips at a time coat in egg mixture then dredge in flour mix and fry in pan until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Set aside on plate to cool..
- Add the vegetables to the skillet, adding more oil if needed, and stir fry until tender. 6-7 minutes..
- Add pineapple sauce mixture to the veggies and turn heat up to high. Stirring constantly until boiling..
- Mix a little warm water with the cornstarch to make a watery paste. Mix into sauce..
- When sauce thickens slightly remove from heat and add chicken back to skillet. Toss to coat in sauce. Serve over rice and enjoy..
And finally this is why you are seeing these delicious looking honey sriracha chicken and rice pineapple bowls! View top rated Honey pineapple chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Honey Mustard Chicken With Fettuccine, Honey Mustard Chicken, Honey Lemon Chicken with Garlic and Rosemary Mix honey, pineapple juice and crushed pineapple in bowl. The sauce should have a rather thick consistency. Glaze chicken with sauce, evenly coating the entire front side of the chicken breast.
If you find this Honey Pineapple Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.