Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, portuguese linguica and green beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook portuguese linguica and green beans using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans:
- Make ready 1 of Smoke Portuguese Linguica sausage,chopped in large 1 inch pieces.
- Take 3 of large potatoes, skin removed and diced medium-large pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, sliced super thin (or minced).
- Make ready 1 of can diced tomatoes (796 ml).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Portuguese Pimenta pepper (or .5tsp cayenne and .5tsp paprika) *or more if you like it a lil spicier*.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 3 cup of Fresh green beans (ends removed and cut in half).
- Take of water (enough to just cover everything).
Instructions to make Portuguese Linguica and Green Beans:
- In a pot, heat olive oil and Sautee onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add your chorico, Portuguese pepper (or cayenne and paprika mix) and tomato paste. Cook 2 min..
- Add your potatoes and diced tomatoes (including liquid). Cook 5 min..
- Add just enough water to cover everything. Bring to boil and cook over medium heat for about 15-20 min until the potatoes are about 3/4 cooked. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add your green beans, let everything come to boil and cook until potatoes are done and green beans are cooked but still a tad crisp (you can cook until green beans don't have crispness, but it's always nice when fresh veggies retain their crunch).
- Serve with Portuguese buns for dipping or any crusty bread (I could literally drink this soup/stew broth!).
- NOTE/Optional: when you add the green beans you could also Crack an egg on top.. the spicy liquid will cook the egg through and it's yumm-o !.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food portuguese linguica and green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!