Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pineapple chicken skewers recipe. You can cook mike's pineapple chicken skewers using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers:
- Take of Meats.
- Prepare 4 of Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need of Vegetables & Fruits.
- Prepare 4 large of Green Bell Peppers.
- Use 1 can of Pineapple Chunks.
- Get 2 large of Purple Onions.
- You need of Marinade.
- Provide 1 can of 20 oz Dole Crushed Pineapples.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Sauce [your favorite brand].
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Bottle Teriyaki Miso Sauce [optional] [not to be mixed in marinade].
- Provide of Optional Brine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Salt.
- Provide of Equipment.
- Take 1 gallon of Sized Ziplock Bag.
- Get 1 of Pair Barbecue Tongs.
- Take 8 of Metal Skewers.
- Provide 1 large of Bowl.
- You need 1 small of Pot.
- Get 1 of Brush.
- You need of Serving Suggestions.
- Take 1 of Tortilla – Naan – Pita Breads [or bad of your choosing].
- You need 1 of White Rice.
Instructions to make Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers:
- TO BRINE CHICKEN: In a small pot, heat two cups water, salt and sugar until dissolved. Add some ice cubes to cool the mixture down. Pour in large bowl. Add chicken breasts. Add just enough cold water to cover breasts. Add four cups ice and mix up. Place in fridge to brine for five to six hours minimum or no longer than eight hours. You can also pre-cut your chicken into 1"x1" cubes and brine for 2 1/2 to 4 hours..
- Add everything in the Marinade section [except for the Teriyaki Miso Sauce] in a Ziplock bag and mix..
- Pull chicken from brine and place in marinade bag. Allow chicken to marinate for two hours or longer. Reserve marinade sauce for later use..
- Chop all vegetables in 1"x1" cubes. Cut chicken in 1"x1" cubes as well. Thread chicken on metal skewers starting and ending with chicken pieces. Thread vegetables and pineapple in between chicken pieces..
- OPTIONAL: Lightly brush constructed skewers with Teriyaki Miso Sauce. This sauce is optional since it does have a slightly bitter Miso taste to it. However, by adding the pineapple chunks, it negates the flavor almost entirely..
- Grill until fully cooked at 425° to 450°. Usually about 15 minutes. Be careful not to burn by turning skewers regularly. Serve with Tortillas, Naan bread or any other breads that you can place your chicken in..
- You can also bake these. I use a convection oven like the one pictured. If you choose to bake, add chicken chunks, vegetables and pineapples on a nonstick sheet or oven safe liner and bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Serve with white rice..
- Lastly, you can use your pineapple marinade to make a thick sauce to drizzle over rice. Do this by bringing marinade to a hard boil and adding 2 tablespoons corn starch mixed with a small amount of water in a seperate bowl. Then, slowly add it to your simmering marinade. Simmer until sauce thickens to the consistency you desire.The longer it simmers the thicker your sauce will become..
Chicken with Caramelized Pineapple and Honey and Mustard Sauce Receitas Da Felicidade! Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Cocktail Skewers Hillshire Farm. Savory chicken and sweet grilled pineapple are a match made in heaven. Place a piece of chicken, pineapple chunk, bell pepper, and onion onto a skewer. Repeat, so the skewer has two pieces of each ingredient.
If you find this Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.