Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Weightloss Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Weightloss Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel happier!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to weightloss smoothie bowl recipe. To make weightloss smoothie bowl you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Weightloss Smoothie Bowl:
- Provide of Smoothie.
- Take 1/2 cup of Strawberries.
- You need 1/2 of Banana.
- Use 1/2 cup of Plain fatfree yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of oats.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use of Toppings.
- You need 1/2 of Banana sliced.
- Provide 1 of kiwi sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of promegrante seeds.
- Provide 4-5 of Red grapes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mix nuts Muselli.
- Take 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
Steps to make Weightloss Smoothie Bowl:
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into a blender.
- If the mixture is having trouble blending, add more Almond Milk or water.
- Blend until the smoothie is smooth..
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl..
- Top with desired ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Weightloss Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.