Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, nikki's quickie potato pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have nikki's quickie potato pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes:
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded hash browns.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 of lightly beaten eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of water.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of bacon fat (if you're health conscious just double the veggie oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (i use extra sharp), optional.
Steps to make Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes:
- Put potatoes in strainer and drain THOROUGHLY! I use a potato masher to press down to remove as much liquid as possible..
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl and add flour, eggs, melted butter, water, and salt. if you are using cheese, add that as well. mix well. i use a fork as it thoroughly combines the mixture..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. gently drop mixture, 1/3 cup at a time, into oil. do not crowd..
- Fry until golden brown on both sides and drain on paper towels..
- Enjoy plain or top with sour cream, ketchup, bacon bits, or whatever else you prefer. enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nikki's quickie potato pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!