Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, green bean breakfast sausage potato delight. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green bean breakfast sausage potato delight using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight:
- Make ready 2 packages of Bob Evans Country Sausage, browned (you choose spicy level but I prefer spicier).
- Get 2 can of 50 oz each of green beans, drained (fresh green beans can definitely be substituted).
- Make ready 15 of small red potatoes, cut into medium chunks.
- Get 2 can of 0.5 oz each of French onion soup.
Instructions to make Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight:
- Pour cooked sausage & grease, green beans, potatoes, & french onion soup into pressure cooker. Stir contents until mixed. Follow pressure cooker instructions. Mine has a rocker top on it, & once it's hot enough & starts rocking I cook it over high heat for just 8 minutes, then cool. The pressure cooker process distributes the sausage & french onion flavor into the green beans & potatoes… YUM!!! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food green bean breakfast sausage potato delight recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!