Crock Pot Sausage n Peppers.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crock pot sausage n peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Sausage n Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Sausage n Peppers is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot sausage n peppers using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Sausage n Peppers:
- Prepare of Sweet/Spicy Italian sausage(s).
- Prepare of Multi colored bell peppers.
- Make ready of Vidalia onion or a Sweet onion.
- Take of Vine tomatos or can Crushed.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Take of Salt/Pepper.
- Make ready of Italian seasoning.
- Take of Minced garlic.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Sausage n Peppers:
- Brown sausage in pan. DO NOT COOK THRU.
- Slice onions in whole or half rings.
- Slice peppers in long strips.
- If using fresh vine tomatos: Chop and set in sauce pan over med heat. Add tomato paste / garlic/ italian seasoning/ salt & pepper. Simmer untill tomatos start to break down and the paste incorporates. NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO ADD A LITTLE WATER..
- If using can crushed: Over med heat in sauce pan combine can crushed tomatos/ garlic/ tomato paste/ italian seasoning/ salt & pepper. Simmer untill tomatos start to break down and the paste incorporates..
- Set your cock pot on low and put in all ingredients..
- Cook for 4-6 hrs low. 2-3 hrs high..
- Serve over pasta, rice, on an italian roll or by itself. Enjoy! :).
- NOTE: I left the option open for portion size, as my family may be bigger or smaller. So all ingredient amounts can be altered. I also chose to not make my recipe a real tomato sauce base. (My family is not big on tomato) But feel free to add tomato sauce, or more paste..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot sausage n peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!