Sev puri. Sev puri recipe With step by step photos and video. Sev puri is a spicy, sweet, tangy chaat snack from Mumbai and one of my favorite chaat recipe. In fact, coming to think of it, all the chaat recipes are my.
These delicious bites are made by assembling papdis/puris. Hi Friends, presenting you Sev Puri Recipe. It is easy to prepare at home and makes for a perfect snack.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sev puri. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sev puri is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sev puri is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Sev puri recipe With step by step photos and video. Sev puri is a spicy, sweet, tangy chaat snack from Mumbai and one of my favorite chaat recipe. In fact, coming to think of it, all the chaat recipes are my.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sev puri using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sev puri:
- Get 200 gm of flattened puri.
- Make ready 100 gm of sev.
- Take 1/2 bowl of Red chilli garlic chutney.
- Get 1/2 bowl of coriander pudina chutney.
- Take 1 cup of khajur imli chutney.
- Take 2 of boiled potato.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- Get as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 of lemon for squeeze.
Sev Puri is famous as a famous street food and is. A popular Mumbai street food, Sev Puri is a sweet, spicy and tangy chaat. Sev Puri is made with crispy puri topped with potatoes, onions, tomatoes and a variety of chutneys, and finished with sev. sev puri, as the name indicates is sev topped on puris or papdis, along with potatoes and chutneys. The base of sev poori is made of papdi, which are small crispy flat puris which are deep fried.
Instructions to make Sev puri:
- Coriander pudina chutney https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/6309243-coriander-pudina-chutney.
- # red chilli garlic chutney https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/6309176-red-chilli-garlic-chutney.
- Khajur imli ki chutney https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/6308904-khajur-imli-ki-chutney.
- Take a plate spread puri first topped with boiled potatoes then chopped onion then add three chutney sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Then topping with sev squeeze some lemon drop on sev puri garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- You can garnish with fried Chana dal namkeen, chopped tomato (optional).
Sev puri is one of the popular Indian chaat. The combination of papdi (crispy flat puri), sev (deep fried gram flour noodles), boiled potatoes (batata), moong (green beans), onion and assortment of. Sev puri is a very popular Mumbai's Juhu Chowpati's chaat. Boiled potatoes are mashed and mixed with other spices and served on small maida discs called papdi. It is a perfect evening snack easy and.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sev puri recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!