Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) recipe. You can cook banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Get of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare of Organic Raw Honey.
- You need of Organic Butter, melted.
- Use of Eggs.
- Prepare of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Take of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need of ground flaxseeds.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Take of baking powder.
Steps to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
If you find this Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.