Southwest Green Bean Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, southwest green bean casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southwest Green Bean Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Southwest Green Bean Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook southwest green bean casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Green Bean Casserole:
- Make ready of Green Bean Casserole.
- Prepare 1 can of industrial sized can cut green beans.
- Get 2 can of mild rotel.
- Take 3 can of large cans of sliced mushrooms.
- Get 2 of jars of Prego Double Cheddar Cheese sauce.
- Make ready 1 large of bag of French Fried Onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion diced.
Steps to make Southwest Green Bean Casserole:
- Mix all ingredients together except green beans and fried onions. Place green beans in casserole dishes. I use two. Pour mixture over green beans and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 375° top with fried onions and bake another 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food southwest green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!