Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos recipe. To cook low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos:
- Provide 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 small of onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 each of red and yellow peppers chopped.
- Get 1 each of cumin, minced garlic, s&p, chili pepper to taste.
- You need 1 can of mango, apricot, pineapple or whatever salsa you desire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 packages of American shredded cheese blend.
- Provide 1 of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 packages of sour cream.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of no salt added sweet corn.
Instructions to make low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos:
- trim fat from chicken breast and chop into an inch bite size peices.
- chop all veggies.
- heat oil over medium heat.
- add all veggies and chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- add all spices and about a half cup of salsa.
- serve over romaine and top with remaining ingredients- I like to add a little more salsa too.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Chicken tacos severed with delicious fresh pineapple salsa. Chicken tacos severed with delicious fresh pineapple salsa. The lean white meat marinates in savory spices and herbs for maximum flavor.
If you find this low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.