Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can cook banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread:
- Provide of softened butter.
- Get of sugar.
- Provide of vanilla sugar.
- Use of eggs.
- You need of very(!) ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need of salt.
- Use of Greek yogurt.
- You need of chocolate chips or coarsely chopped, bake-proof chocolate.
- Take of Bundt- or Gugelhupf cake tin.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (upper and lower heat). Grease the cake tin..
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar using a hand mixer, until light and creamy. Mix until the sugar has dissolved, which takes about 5-7 min..
- Stir in one egg after the other. Mix until you get a smooth mixture..
- Add the mashed bananas. Don’t worry if the batter looks a little lumpy or strange, this is what it’s supposed to look like!.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Mix well..
- Add half of the flour mixture and all of the Greek yogurt to the batter. Mix. Lastly add the rest of the flour and the chocolate chips/chunks. Don’t overwork the batter by mixing too much..
- Pour the batter into the greased cake tin. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Check the cake after 30 minutes; if the cake is browning too quickly, loosely place a sheet of aluminum foil on top of the cake. This will prevent the top of the cake to get too dark. Remove the foil towards the end of the baking time..
- Let the cake cool off completely in the cake tin. Then turn out the cake onto a cake platter..
If you find this Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.