Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & delicious! aubergine and minced meat curry recipe. You can cook easy & delicious! aubergine and minced meat curry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry:
- Provide of Minced combined pork and beef.
- Get of Aubergines – small Japanese type.
- Take of Potatoes.
- Provide of Onion.
- Take of & 1 tablespoon Oil.
- Get of pack Shop-bought curry roux (This time I used House Java Curry").
- Use of Water (follow the instructions on the packet of curry roux).
- Get of Milk.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Soup stock cubes.
Instructions to make Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry:
- Cut the aubergines into bite size rolling slices, and chop the onion..
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan, stir fry the aubergines and transfer to a plate..
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan and stir fry the minced meat and onions over medium heat. Then add the potatoes. (if you want to save time, microwave the potatoes before you stir fry.).
- Refer to the packet of the curry roux used, add water to the pan. Add the soup stock cube and simmer until the potatoes are cooked thoroughly..
- Meanwhile, skim the scum (optional). Dissolve the curry roux, then add milk and soy sauce..
- Add the cooked aubergines..
- It's done. You can eat it straight away, but let it rest overnight..
Easy Pay Direct is the leading high risk merchant account company. We work with high risk industries, including supplements, CBD, business opportunity, consulting, and more!
If you find this Easy & Delicious! Aubergine and Minced Meat Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.