Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana crumb muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana crumb muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana crumb muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana crumb muffins recipe. You can cook banana crumb muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana crumb muffins:
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 3 of ripe bananas.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get of Crumb topping.
- Provide 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
Instructions to make Banana crumb muffins:
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..
If you find this Banana crumb muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.