Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Coconut Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Coconut Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Coconut Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple coconut chicken recipe. To cook pineapple coconut chicken you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Coconut Chicken:
- You need 1/2 can of pineapple.
- Provide 1 packages of chicken breast.
- Use 1 cup of of coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 cup of breadcrumb.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Use 1 of one egg.
- You need 1 of pinolli nuts if desired.
Instructions to make Pineapple Coconut Chicken:
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix half a cup of coconut with the flour and bread crumb.
- clean chicken and dip into beaten egg, then bread it with the mixture of bread crumb and flour.
- fry the chicken in a pan with a little of oil so it gets cripsy, the rest of the cooking will be done in the oven.
- add chicken to a pan, top with some crushed pineapple, as well as pinolli nuts if desired. make sure to put some of the pineapple juice at the bottom of the pan. put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- toast the rest of the coconut in a frying pan, no oil needed.
- when chicken is done put some toasted coconut on top and enjoy!.
- serves well with some fried rice.
This grilled chicken recipe is the perfect compliment of sweet and savory. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut-Lime Chicken with Grilled Pineapple. For the pineapple sauce, bring the pineapple, coconut oil, coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, and Garnish the chicken tenders with fresh chopped parsley, and serve it with the sauce sprinkled with. Pineapple Chicken Thighs in roast pineapple and slightly garlicky spicy sauce. Serve it with coconut rice and or vegetables paired with this grilled and black bean pineapple salsa.
If you find this Pineapple Coconut Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.