Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker bronx lemon butter chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker bronx lemon butter chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken:
- Prepare of lemon juice(About 2 lemons).
- Get of unsalted butter(Cut into 3 pieces).
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Make ready of dried basil.
- Make ready of garlic(diced).
- Make ready of bone in, skinless chicken thighs.
- Get of Ground black pepper for taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Bronx Lemon Butter Chicken:
- Put the lemon juice, butter, olive oil, oregano, basil, black pepper, and garlic into the slow cooker. Stir together..
- Add the chicken thighs into the slow cooker. Close the lid and set the temperature to low, and cook for seven hours..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker bronx lemon butter chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!