Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesecake balls, covered in dark or white chocolate recipe. To cook cheesecake balls, covered in dark or white chocolate you need 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate:
- Prepare of CINNAMON SPICE CHEESRCAKE.
- Use of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take of large eggs.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take of drops of orange food color.
- Provide of FOR DARK CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- Get of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING.
- Provide of white chocolate, chopped. I do not recommend white chocolate chips, they do not melt well enough to coat. use good quality white chocolate bars and chop them.
- Use of GARNISH.
- Take of orange and black sprinkles.
Steps to make Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate:
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Preheat the oven to 325, spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Have a baking pan with sides lined with foil ready to place cheesecake on.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth..
- Add the eggs and beat after each egg, add the sugar and beat until creamy about 1 minute.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and .lemon juice, beat just until smooth, don't overneat.
- Add drops of orange food color until you get color you like and mix unto uniform in color.
- Pour cheesecake into prepared springform pan.
- Wrap foil around sprinform pan to protect it, and place in foil lined pan. ( no water bath needed for this cheesecake ) Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until there is just about set. It should have a very slight jiggle in center, don't overcook but be sure it's almost firm as it will be rolled into balls. Cool on rack , keep foil on pan. Cool to room temperature then cover and refigerate until very cold, overnight.
- To make cheesecake balls. Line a baking sheet or plates with foil. Remove cheesecake from refigerator and remove springform pan side.
- Cut or scoop the cheesecake into 1 inch balls. If you roll them with your hands , scoop into palm and roll quickly. They are easier to work when cold. Drop onto prepared foil pan, continue with entire cheesecake. Cover pan and freeze until balls arefrozen, at least 2 hours or overnight.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS..
- Using half of cheesecake balls, keep remaining frozen. Melt semi sweet chocolate until smooth.Have sprinkles ready.
- Working quickly either with a skewer or a fork and spoon dip each cheesecake ball in chocolate to coat, let excess drip off and place on foil lined pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet. Freeze to set.
- FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BALLS.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth. Have sprinkles ready to use.
- Using a skewer or fork and spoon dip remaining frozen cheesecake balls in whitchocolate, letting excess drip off and dropping onto foil lined plates or pan. Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet, freeze until set.
- When frozen cheesecake balls can be put in freezer bags to store infreezer.
- To serve defost in refigerator and serve thawed allowing to warm to room temperature for 15 minutes for best flavor.
If you find this Cheesecake Balls, Covered in Dark Or White Chocolate recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.