Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper gratin cups recipe. You can cook bell pepper gratin cups using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bell Pepper Gratin Cups:
- Use of ＊Bell peppers.
- You need of ＊Potatoes.
- Get of ＊Ground pork.
- Provide of ＊Onion.
- Get of ＊Curry powder.
- Provide of ＊Salt.
- Prepare of ＊Pepper.
- You need of ＊Easy melting cheese.
- Use of Optional.
- You need of ＊ Panko.
- Get of ＊Fresh parsley.
- Provide of White sauce.
- Use of ＊Cake flour.
- Take of ＊Margarine.
- You need of ＊Milk.
- Get of ＊Consomme soup stock granules.
- Provide of ＊Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Bell Pepper Gratin Cups:
- Chop the potatoes into large cubes, and soak in water for about 15 minutes. This is to remove the astringency..
- Drain the water, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for 7 ~ 8 minutes, then mash roughly..
- Add oil to a frying pan, and stir-fry the minced onion and ground pork..
- When the colour of the ground meat has changed, add mashed potatoes, and mix well. Add the remaining seasonings, and season stronger than usual..
- Chop 1 cm off from the top of the bell peppers, and remove the seeds. If it's wobbly, slice a small part off the bottom..
- ※f the bell peppers are thick, they are hard to cook through, so microwave first!!.
- Stuff the filling from Step 4 into the bell peppers about 70% full..
- Pour in the white sauce and cheese (and panko if you like) on top, then bake in a toaster oven for about 5 minutes..
Heat large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. This quiche recipe is extremely versatile. Fill bell peppers with your favorite meats, veggies, and cheese and serve them as a main dish, or as a wonderful side dish with your favorite protein. Bell peppers add texture, flavor, and color to numerous Chinese dishes. Delicious bell peppers stuffed with spicy ground beef and plenty of cheese.
If you find this Bell Pepper Gratin Cups recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.