Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clam, shrimp, and chicken chinese dumplings recipe. To make clam, shrimp, and chicken chinese dumplings you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings:
- Use 3/4 cup of Ground Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Short Neck Clams.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Shrimp.
- Use 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Szechuan pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Scallions.
- You need 1 packages of Shanghai style dumpling wrappers.
Instructions to make Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings:
- Mince chicken breast, or use store-bought ground chicken meat. Add chicken to the mixing bowl..
- Put the clams in boiling water until they start to open. Remove from the boiling water into cold water, shuck the clams, and finely chop the clam meat. Place in a mixing bowl..
- Finely chop the shrimp and add to the mixing bowl..
- Finely chop scallions and add them to the mixing bowl..
- Add salt, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and Szechuan pepper to bowl..
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly..
- Roll out the wrapper dough into wrappers..
- Wrap the filling in the dumpling wrappers..
- Place dumplings in a bamboo or metal steamer and steam then until hot and juicy..
Put the clams in boiling water until they start to open. Remove from the boiling water into cold water, shuck the clams, and finely chop the clam meat. Finely chop the shrimp and add to the mixing bowl. Add the clam and the sea cucumber to the chicken meat. Also add finely chopped green onion, sesame oil, and salt, and mix well.
If you find this Clam, Shrimp, and Chicken Chinese Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.