Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bread Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a super source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bread pudding recipe. To cook bread pudding you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread Pudding:
- Get of French Bread.
- Get of eggs.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Take of Maple Syrup.
- Provide of Milk (or cream).
- Take of Orange extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Honey.
Instructions to make Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a saucepan, add syrup, honey, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon and orange extract. Whisk. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. While doing that, prepare your bread by cubing it. Also, melt butter in a small pot on low heat..
- Simmer the syrup for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Move to a pan to allow to cool. Transfer bread and raisins into a large bowl..
- Beat three eggs. Add melted butter to bread and raisins followed by the eggs. Mix throughly. Move to a oven safe pan (preferably and cast-iron skillet)..
- Hopefully your syrup is cooled. If it has, pour it all over the bread. Arrange the bread to get maximum absorption..
- Place in the oven and bake for roughly 40 minutes. Place a pan under the bread pudding to catch any spillage. The syrup will bubble while baking and should produce a seductive dessert. Garnish with mint. Enjoy..
If you find this Bread Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.