Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Cucumber Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cucumber Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cucumber Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cucumber sandwich recipe. You can have easy cucumber sandwich using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cucumber Sandwich:
- Take 1/2 Cup of Cream cheese –.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Garlic,minced-.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh dill, chopped-.
- Use 8-10 slices of Whole wheat bread-.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Get 1/2 of Cucumber,sliced of a large.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper powder-.
- Provide to taste of Salt-.
Steps to make Easy Cucumber Sandwich:
- In a bowl combine together cream cheese,garlic,dill and salt to taste.Mix well until smooth. Spread a thin layer of butter onto each slice.(this will keep the bread from getting soggy)..
- Spread the prepared cream cheese mixture evenly on each piece of the bread. Evenly distribute the cucumber slices on 4 (or 5) slices of bread and sprinkle pepper powder on top. Press the other bread slices,cream cheese mixture side down on top of the cucumber slices. Trim the crusts from the sandwiches,if desired.Cut into half and serve..
This cucumber sandwich recipe is not just perfect for tea parties but also great for lunches and party appetizers. Cucumber is a fruit which is extremely adaptable, due to its own simplicity and lack of flavour. This page contains a number of tasty recipes for cucumber sandwiches which anyone can make at home. cucumber, peeled,and sliced-i prefer hothouse,they have less seeds. I prefer my bread to be the same size as the cucumber. Spread the bread with some cream cheese.
If you find this Easy Cucumber Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.