Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pineapple Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple enchiladas recipe. To cook pineapple enchiladas you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Enchiladas:
- Provide of filling.
- Get 2 each of chicken breasts.
- Use 1 cup of pineapple.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped orange pepper.
- Use 3/4 cup of onion chopped.
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce, 16oz.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Get of assembly.
- Use 1 can of 14 or smaller can red enchilada sauce; recommend las palmas.
- Get 5 each of corn and flour tortillas.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Pineapple Enchiladas:
- Cook chicken, 16oz enchilada sauce, pineapple, onion, and garlic in slow cooker for 4-6 hrs with cumin and chili powder..
- During last hour of slow cooking, use two forks and shred chicken breasts into small pieces..
- Layer bottom of 9×9 pan with chicken mixture and add a tortilla.
- Continue layering chicken mixture, cheese, and tortillas until filling is used. I do one middle layer with Parmesan cheese and all others with sharp cheddar but by all means cheese as appropriate!.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and small can of red sauce.
- Top assembled enchiladas with cilantro and bake for 30 min at 350.
Your meal can be more interesting when you have Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Enchiladas Potosinas, a recipe for an interesting and colorful regional dish. When having Enchiladas Potosinas, I love drinking it with a cold glass of Klass Horchata, that pairs perfectly with. Enchiladas consist of a tortilla that is usually dipped in a chile-based sauce, then stuffed with various fillings such as cheese, meat, or fish. Then it is rolled up, baked, and topped with sauces, onions.
If you find this Pineapple Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.